Interpretation of the Terms
- Herein, agreement refers to the Terms and Conditions
- The Company- Refers to BigAssignments.com, which provides academic writing services.
- The Customer- Anyone who submits Orders to the Company and follows the Terms and Conditions set forth.
- Messaging System- The application that facilitates communication between the customer and the Writer or a Support Team Agent.
- Order - Refers to the task to the Company by the Customer, with clear requirements and instructions such as the sources to be used and deadline.
- Product- This is the non-plagiarized soft copy document forwarded to the customer by the Writer, and furnished following the Customer's request.
- Product Revision - A request by the Customer to make some changes to the Product if he/ she feels that they are not satisfied but must be within the customer’s initial request.
- Support Staff- The Company’s team of persons who ensure a smooth flow of the Order process.
- Writer- An employee of the Company, working as a freelancer, tasked to provide writing services to the Customer per the Company Agreement.
- The term- Personal Credit Balance- Refers to the Customer's account set up with the Company. It stores the Customer's credits and balances used to fund the Orders willingly, all this at the Customer's discretion.
- The term- Affiliate Program- refers to special programs rolled out by the Company to target the existing customers.
Order Placing and Registration
- The Customer may place an Order by filling the Order Form on the Company’s website. Alternatively, the Customer may be assisted by the Support Staff.
- The Order form specifies the delivery terms, the scope of work and Order parameters. The Customer is tasked with the responsibility to provide full information in the Order form or to the Company’s Support Staff should that will be filling the Order form on his/ her behalf.
- The Customer is requested to register his/ her profile with the Company providing information such as name, e-mail address, country of residence and phone number. The Customer is tasked with the responsibility to update his/ her profile should any parameters change or notify the Support Staff.
- The Customer is not allowed to create multiple accounts under different aliases. He/ she is expected to use the profile that placed the first Order throughout. Should the Company discover a client with multiple accounts, the Company reserves the right to merge these accounts and update the history accordingly.
- The payment for the Product is calculated according to the Company’s pricing and should be paid in advance. The Company starts to process the Order only after the payment for the Product is made and is authorized.
- The Customer can provide payment in instalments, when requested, as long as the following terms are followed:
- The price of the Order should be $500 (USD) or higher.
- The first part of the payment should be paid right after the Customer receives the first payment link.
- Writer delivery schedule is strictly tied to the payment schedule, which means the Customer will receive the part of the product, which was covered by the payment. In order to receive the full paper, a complete payment for the Order should be provided by the Client.
* Company representatives reserve the right to refuse a Customer in splitting the payment if such a step might comprise successful Order fulfillment.
** If the installments are not issued within a specified time frame, the company reserves the right to temporarily suspend the Order fulfillment until the due amount is received.
- Order can be paid via Credit Card, Wire Transfer (payment via this method may take up from 3 to 14 business days) and/or Personal Credit Balance.
If the transaction fails, the Customer should check the balance on his/her card, online purchase restrictions and card validity before contacting the Support Staff for assistance.
- The Company strives to provide equity in Promotional and Loyalty Program Discounts for each Customer.
- The discount codes are only applicable to Orders not below $25.
- The discount will only be applied once the Customer fills in the discount code in the Order form, at the ‘Discount Code’ field.
- The ‘First-Time Discount’ can only be used once.
- Discounts can only be used one at a time and not parallel to other offers.
Customer’s Personal Credit Balance
- Personal Credit Balance is a way of payment on the Company's website. The Customer adds funds, and the information is stored; these funds can then be used for future Orders.
- One credit equals $1.
- The funds can only be transferred to the Credit Balance when the Customer approves, after this, the amount is non-refundable and can only be used for future Orders.
- Order Validation. The Company reserves the right to re-check the Order details after payment to confirm that requirements while filling the Order form match with what the Customer provided manually. In case of a mismatch, the Support Staff will contact the Customer to get things clear.
- Order volume. As per the Company’s standards, the Order volume is solely measured in words. 275 words for one page double-spaced and 550 words for one page single-spaced.
- Change of Order details. The customer is allowed to change the scope of work but must first contact the Support Staff. However, should the changes affect the urgency, complexity or volume, the customer may be required to make an additional payment.
- Resources. Should a specific source be required to do the work, the Customer is tasked to upload this source as he/ she places the Order. If the Customer provides the source(s) late, additional time may be required to complete the Order.
- Communication. The Customer may contact the Writer via the Messaging System located at the specific Order page on the top right (Customer’s personal account). The Messaging System is just like Email; it is safer for Customers to keep communication within the website. To reach the Support Staff, the Customer may utilize the Online Chat, Phone or Email.
- Progress tracking. The Customer may track his/ her Order by going to the personal account. Also, the Customer may contact the Writer using the fore mentioned channels.
- Order Delivery. The Company is responsible for the delivery of an Order requested by the Customer. In case additional time is required to complete an Order, communication will be initiated by the Support Staff to the Customer seeking extra time. This delay could be caused by the complexity of the task. The Customer is required to timely download the completed Order; the Company will not be held responsible for any technical issues on the Customer’s side that could cause late download.
- The Customer will not be billed upon a reasonable Revision request as long as it is within 14 days after Order Delivery. Beyond this period, the Customer will need to pay an additional fee.
- The Customer can submit a Revision request using ‘Feedback’ form or ‘Any Improvements Required’ found in the personal account.
- A free Revision is deemed reasonable only if the Revision instructions match with the initial guidelines. Should there be a mismatch, the Company reserves the right to request for additional fees to process the Revision.
- The Revision deadline cannot be less than the initial deadline indicated on the Order form.
Use of Product
- The Products given to Customers by BigAssignments.com are not to be used by the Customers as their original work; instead they should be used as samples or for references purposes.
- The Company abides by the letter to Copyright laws. Any activity undertaken by the Customer not that is not at per is the Customer's responsibility if he/ she violates the Company’s Terms and Conditions.
- Registered Customers have the privilege to participate in the Company's Affiliate Program which involves getting a Credit for every person you (the Customer) refer to the website. More on the Affiliate Program can be found on the personal account.
- All Terms and Conditions that define the responsibilities and rights of the Customer and Company are fully listed in this Agreement. This document solely, its statements, promises or inducements are to be considered valid and binding. Upon acceptance of the Terms and Conditions, this Agreements supersedes prior verbal or written communication or Agreements between parties.
- The Customer accepts that the rest of the document will still hold should a section of the document conflict with any state law. The Customers rights and obligation will still be in force since there will be no invalid part of the Agreement.
Limitation of Liability
By accepting the above Terms and Conditions of this Agreement the Customer agrees to release and not hold the Company or its employees, shareholders, officers, agents, representatives, directors, affiliates, promotion, subsidiaries, advertising and fulfillment agencies, any third-party providers or sources of information or data and legal advisers (the “Company’s Affiliates”) responsible for any and all losses, rights, damages, claims, and actions of any kind, arising from or related to the products, including but not limited to:
(a) telephone, electronic, hardware or software, Internet, network, email, or computer malfunctions, failures or difficulties of any kind;
(b) failed, garbled, incomplete or delayed computer transmissions;
(c) any condition caused by events beyond the control of the Company, that might cause the product to be corrupted, delayed or disrupted;
(d) any damages or losses of any sort arising in connection with, or as a result of, utilizing the services;
(e) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the service.
Upon acceptance of the above Terms and Conditions of this Agreement, the Customer willingly agrees not to hold the Company and its shareholders, employees, officers, representatives, agents, affiliates, directors, advertising and fulfillment agencies, subsidiaries, promotion, any third-party providers or sources of information or data and legal advisers (the “Company’s Affiliates”) liable for any and all losses, damages, rights, claims, and actions of any sort, arising from or related to the Products, including but not limited to:
- Failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions;
- Telephone, hardware or software, electronic, Internet, network, computer malfunctions, email, failures or difficulties of any kind;
- Any losses or damages of any sort arising in connection with, or as a result of, utilizing the services.
- Any condition caused by events beyond the control of the Company that might result in the Product being corrupted, delayed or disrupted;
- Any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the service.
1. The Customer should provide a specific end date to his/hers dissertation project in order for the company to process the order correctly. The 'End Date' cannot exceed 8 months from order placement date.
2. If the dissertation project is required to be submitted by Chapters, deadlines should be provided for each Chapter.
3. If the dissertation project is required to be submitted by Chapters, they are provided one by one after confirmation of the previous Chapter by the Client. The writer cannot work further on the order without confirmation of his/her work.
Customers accept and understand that the Company can change the Terms and Conditions in the Agreement, for this reason, they are strongly advised to check on these pages regularly.